I’m kind of at that point where it’s like,
“Yeah, okay. Maybe I’m just better off making this into a personal tumblr and then posting the random adventures and whatnot when they do happen or just come to mind.”
Honestly I’m getting nothing done on here so why not.
1. Set yourself some daily goals. Keep them realistic and achievable. That will give direction – so you don’t fritter your time.
2. Read inspirational books and blogs; hang around people who are positive.
3. Stay in touch with what’s happening in the world….
Stuff to Accomplish in the Next Year, or at Least I Hope.
So here we go. Here’s my Bucket List for November 2012 to 2013! This will be the main topic of my blog, particularly how to achieve these things.
- Learn how to make the perfect omelet. Everyone loves a chef and a good breakfast.
- Completely revise my diet into something healthy… Something both my taste buds and body will agree with.
- Achieve my ideal weight.
- Earn plenty of cash. Go to a fancy hotel and live in a suite for a week. Order room service and tip handsomely. Dress well. Enjoy the expensive, deserved vacation.
- Get a job doing something I enjoy.
- Become more earth friendly.
- Volunteer for some charities. Help other people through rough times and try to be the best person you can be.
Should my tumblr be more… active?
At the current moment I’m just beginning the process of planning what I want to put on here. I have a wonderful idea, just now to get it going!
Truly I feel bad because it’s boring right now for anyone who manages to stumble across this once three, now four post page.
Hopefully this will be remedied soon.